Here I found some really compelling hardware pieces that can make a bold statement with anything from your kitchen to a special furniture piece that you're trying to repurpose! Check out where these are from and where you can buy them.
This has become one of my favorite subjects, besides talking about decorating with pattern and color. Hardware! #hardware
Top 10 list break-down:
First let's talk about my top 3! Unique and make a statement, sort of like me!
1. Steel Bar by Buster and Punch - I rant and rave about this company because I really think they have unique stuff! They are so simple yet when their hardware is placed, they pack a punch! LOL. All of their hardware comes in four different finishes and they are 100% steel and that can be really hard to come by in this day in age. They are based in London and can be purchased online, or through an Interior Designer that has access to them. #busterandpunch
2. The Knob Cubist by Dowsing and Reynolds - I found these on the website Eporta. I think these are super unique and can really change the look of anything from a credenza to a dresser. I think these would look really great as the focal point of any furniture piece. They may be a little heavy looking for kitchen cabinets, but this would completely change the look of any furniture piece. #dowsingandreynolds
3. Glacio Center Bar Pool by Amerock - I was actually surprised that I found these on Wayfair.com. Now, before you start saying anything about Wayfair they have stepped up their game with vendors that bring some great quality product to consumers. These Amerock hardware comes in a couple of other finishes and can be used in anything especially in your kitchen. The acrylic bar gives anything that modern look and creates a sleek finish to anything you put with it. #wayfair
Next set of hardware favorites:
4. The Arcata by Waterworks - I really don't know why I liked this hardware so much, but I did! I think it's super unique and I haven't seen this type of hardware anywhere. I think these pulls would look fantastic on furniture pieces and also depending how you place them can be a cool accent on stand alone cabinets. #waterworks
5. Square Knob by Worlds Away - I really love these knobs! I love how you can see the gold base coming through the front. I think these are super chic and have that glam aspect to them. These can be found on Perigold.com which is a branch of Wayfair that has more of an upscale selection. #perigold
6. Euro Door Pull By Anvil - I thought these door pulls were soooo cool. I loved how they look like they are from the old world. These would be awesome on french doors leading to a pantry. They just look like they were made in a steel mill back in the 1800's. I may try and use these in a kitchen project. These very cool door pulls can be found on eporta.com. #eporta
7. The Harrison Pull by Addison Weeks - I thought these knobs were really unique because this particular vendor uses stones to make their hardware have that special touch. Plus, they are can be customized with their selections of stones. I believe they make jewelry as well. Super cool touch to anything in your house. #addisonweeks
8. Cubist Suite by Lowe Hardware - This is a local hardware company in Maine, so it's not Lowe's people. This collection was designed by the architect Peter Pennoyer. I think this is a really unique and special door handle that I couldn't find anywhere else. It has just enough glam to be noticed, but not be too over the top.
9. Square Door Knob by Emtek - These door knobs really are just a beautiful way to showcase any classic door. I really liked how the knob was solely the focal point and really showed how the acrylic was made very well. Love! Love! Love! #emtek #hardware
10. The Abbott by Waterworks - Now, I'm not 100% of the leather trim on hardware. But, I thought these were simple and classy with the leather trim. These knobs would look great in an industrial kitchen or a rustic piece of furniture. The leather is very subdued which won't make it a focal point of the hardware. With just enough gold peaking through, I think this is a perfect simple hardware piece.
You have character, so why can't your hardware have it as well?
Well, those are my top 10 finds for hardware. I always look for different pieces that I don't really see anywhere. I hope that this post gave you some insight on resources to change or select hardware for you own space.
'Til the next post!